You have to keep
patience. And it will take time to lose your weight. But you have to maintain a
healthy diet in this total weight loss process. But
there are some difficulties you can face during this total weight loss process,
which are mentioning below. So, read the post till the end.
Here are the five key reasons why you cannot lose weight.
A Proper Workout Routine
You have to exercise continuously
and regularly if you want to lose weight. Hence, if you don’t’ exercise
regularly then you can find difficulties to lose your weight. Diet is not
enough to lose weight. Also, that does not mean you have to exercise for
hours in the gym. You just need only a proper and reasonable workout schedule.
If you don't work out regularly then you can face difficulties to lose your
weight. If you make a pause in between then also you can not lose your weight.
Also Read: Five Foods You Should Include In Your Ageing Parents Diet
Changing Your Diet
If you want to lose your weight then you have to maintain a proper diet to lose your weight. But if you want to replace your healthy diet with unhealthy foods then you cannot lose your weight. Also, an unhealthy diet helps to increase your weight. Somehow, a structured diet can end but if you stop having healthier food then you will find difficulties to lose your weight.
While you are gaining weight then you are doing it on your own. But after getting those extra pounds you need your support system to lose the extra fat. Without friends or family support you can find difficulties to lose your weight. If your support system encourages you to have extra junk food then you cannot lose your weight. If your friends and family continuously encouraging you to stick to your previous diet, then also weight loss is not going to be very easy for you.
- Two hormones are responsible for your huger. Those are the seity and leptin.
- Seity decreases the appetite and ghrelin increases the appetite.
- Somehow obesity is the result of the imbalance of leptin.
- If you change your diet continuously then it will mess up your hormone levels, so this can be the reason why you find difficulties in your weight loss journey.
- If you are doing a heavy workout in a short time then you can face hormonal imbalance.
- If you do not maintain a healthy diet then you can face hormonal issues. So, you can find it difficult to lose weight.
Eating Extra Amount of Food After Workout
Do you feel hungry after your exercise? If yes, then try to have healthy food in your diet. But in exchange for that if you eat pizza, burger, or wine then you will not lose your weight. Even this food can make you ill. Also, if you stop having protein shake then also you can find it very tough to lose your weight.